DJM and hospitals
The management has 25 years’ experience in planning hospitals.
Over the last 22 years, DJM has planned a number of hospitals throughout Germany.
Manufacturing costs currently run to approx. €32,8 million.
Plans have been drawn up for the following areas (new and redesigned buildings):
- Entrance areas
- Central admission with up to 4 operating theatres
- Operating theatres (up to 12 in one hospital)
- Operating rooms
- Recovery rooms
- Central bed disinfection
- Central sterilisation
- Wards (up to 135 blocks)
- Therapy areas with swimming pool
- Office areas
- Recreation areas
- Refurbishment of central heating systems incl. water heating
- Refurbishment of central compression stations
- Refurbishment of central medical gas supply
- Refurbishment of electric generators and medium voltage systems
- Refurbishment of emergency power systems
and much more.
Interested? Why not get in touch with us today?